Templates by BIGtheme NET

Exploding E-Cigarette Kills Texas Man

A Texas man died after his digital cigarette exploded and items of the system ripped open his neck artery.

Newest Prevention & Wellness Information

The incident occurred on Jan. 27 and William Brown, 24, died of a stroke in a Fort Value hospital on January 29, CNN reported.

Brown died from cerebral infarction and herniation after particles from the exploding e-cigarette dissected his left carotid artery, based on the dying certificates.

After being rushed to hospital, Brown was put right into a medically-induced coma and x-rays confirmed that a part of the e-cigarette was lodged in his throat, his household advised CNN affiliate KTVT.

MedicalNews
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*