(HealthDay Information) — Insect repellents may also help stop bug bites. However it’s vital to take precautions when utilizing them, says the Metropolis of New York.
Newest Prevention & Wellness Information
- Observe the producer’s instructions.
- Apply a light-weight coat to uncovered pores and skin.
- Don’t apply repellent to pores and skin that’s below clothes.
- Don’t apply repellent to cuts or wounds.
- Don’t apply on to your face.
- Don’t apply close to meals or drink.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.